Tribeni International Ltd (TIL) is a renowned overseas employment consulting services company in Bangladesh. It was started the operation at the end of 1999. The TIL is approved by the Ministry of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment of Bangladesh, Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training (BMET), and also the CIDB (Malaysia).
The TIL was established with the vision to improving the unemployment issues of the country. More importantly, the biggest advantage of TIL is availing the opportunity of fostering cooperation in building skilled manpower for Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE etc.Keeping in view the large number of unemployed population in Bangladesh vis-a-vis the demand for workers in different countries, TIL began its journey.
The aspiring people are referred to our company by their friends and relatives who have been working or had worked earlier in different countries like Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, Libya, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc. or they get information from newspaper advertisements and other relevant sources. Bangladeshi workers frequently face challenges while working in different countries. Often these workers step into unknown territories without the necessary skills that their jobs require. The reasons behind this are the lack of training facilities and genuine guidance. This is where Tribeni International comes in
TRIBENI Vocational Training Center
TVTC training center: Located Near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport,Uttara in Dhaka. The Uttara training center is equipped with the facilities of electricity, 24-hours standby generator, telephone line, e-mail, fax, student’s accommodation, easy accessibility etc.
The TVTC center is capable of training 350 to 400 trainees by rotation in one training cycle. At TVTC center 150 and 250 trainees can attend theoretical classes at a time respectively.
Normally the training period is up to 3 months. Depending on the trade and the learning capacity of the trainee, it may vary.
25000 square feet of sheltered space with adequate flood lights to facilitate training at night.
Services and Facilities
The trainees, all staying in the Center, are provided with the following facilities during the training period:
• Well equipped theory & practical class rooms.
• Training aids such as digital projectors, laptops, audio systems, black and white boards and writing chairs etc.
• Air-conditioned tester rooms with attached toilet, one at each corner to facilitate in house supervision.
• Adequate natural light and ventilation provided for comfortable working environment.
• There is individual dormitory for student’s accommodation at centers.
• Qualified Teachers and Instructors with Diploma and BSc. in Engineering.
• Quality food served from in-house canteen.
• One stop service (such as training, testing, medical, recruiting agency, tours & travels, insurance and bank loan facility etc.)
Operation of Tribeni Vocational Training Center
Tribeni Vocational Training Center welcomes interested unemployed persons who are equally eager to play constructive role in mitigating their sufferings as well as in taking basic trainings in order to shape up their own lives.
Training on the following trades are available:
• Timber Formwork (TF)
• Steel Reinforcement Work (SR)
• Plumbing And Pipe Fitting (PPF)
• Electrical Wiring Installation (EWI)
• Suspended (Acoustic) Ceiling (AC)
• Interior Dry Wall Installation (IDW)
• Water Proofing (WP)
• Timber Door & Installation (TD)
• Fibrous Plaster Ceiling (FPC)
• Joinery (JN)
• Thermal Insulation (TI)
• Structural Steel Fitting (SSF)
• Aluminum Formwork (AF)
• Ducting Installation For Air-Con & Ventilation (DAV)
• Cladding Installation (CI)
• Pipe Fitting (PF)
• Timber Flooring Installation (TFR)
• Curtain Wall Installation (CWI)
• Fire Sprinkler Installation (FSI)
• Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC)
Training is imparted according to the capacity of the trainees with the help of expert trainers. During the training period, a trainee learns both practical skills and theoretical knowledge according to the international syllabus similar to the standards, Singapore or CIDB, Malaysia. A trainee is registered for the test once the training period is over successfully. Upon passing the test, the trainee is allowed to go abroad as a skilled worker.
The syllabus that is followed is very much industry oriented in terms of its wide applications. This definitely helps reduce unemployment as well as groom persons in various categories of development activities. The demand for skilled workers in the global market is rising. These training centers can comply with the required proficiency of skilled workers anywhere and of high standards.
The trainees should be at least 9th class pass to cope up with the syllabus.